Complaint Review: Blue Star Cruises

• Updated: Thu, May 11, 2017
  • Reported By: MDH — Arvada Colorado USA
  • Blue Star Cruises

USA

Blue Star Cruises Orlando Promotions This has to be a scam Orlando according to the agent Not sure

I receive a call daily at least 10 times a day from this company.  I have asked them repeatedly to stop calling but they won't and unfortunately, even the agent I spoke to told me he doesn't know their "real" phone number.  They use a local number that belongs to someone else (in my case a girl's cell phone number who lives in my area).

I told the agent that I am on the National Do Not Call list and he proceeded to tell me that he would put me on their list again.  I informed him that I have been told that for the past 20-30 days and it has not happened yet because they still call me daily.  I have blocked about 50 different local phone numbers from these people.  They have to be a scam to be this persistent and to illegally call people daily.  The agent then told me that I recently stayed in one of their hotels.  I asked him which hotel that was and he couldn't give me the name...I said to him do you know why you can't give me the name?  I then informed him that I don't stay in "hotels."

Very desperate company with scamming tendencies.  Don't give them any of your information!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2017 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blue-star-cruises/-/blue-star-cruises-orlando-promotions-this-has-to-be-a-scam-orlando-according-to-the-agent-1372621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content