Complaint Review: Blue World Pools

• Reported By: monticello Indiana
  • Blue World Pools
    2533 N.carson St
    Carson City, Nevada

We were promised to have the a pool installed by BlueWorld Pool on Friday, June 22, 2007. I missed a whole day just so two person's in the household could be here to sign papers. It didn't happen. We got the run-around saying that the pool would be installed the following week. It is already Monday, June 25, 2007. I am not going to take another day off. I would like to report this company to all the TV station's. like to comment on this?

We lost $300 in lost wages on June 22, 2007, and they told my husband that the frieght company lost the pool and contact the freight company does not want to repay us for lost wages.

David
monticello, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2007 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blue-world-pools/carson-city-nevada-89706/blue-world-pools-rip-off-carson-city-nevadaupdate-blue-world-pools-demonstrate-their-co-256788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

take action

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

i had contacted blue world pools for their free site survey and to see their products.one of their salespeople came to my home on a sunday(thought that was odd).they played their bait and switch game and had me talk to someone on the phone explaining how they could fit any budget with a pool,even though my wife and i felt their pricing was way out of line.after 5 hours of this we signed a contract to get their rep. out of the house.we then took advantage of the 3day cancellation policy.

i am still waiting for my deposit check but i hace contacted the nevada consumer affairs division(775-688-1800) and also filled a complaint with the federal trade commisiom(ftc.gov).i have found out that if you feel like you have been decieved, scammed or taken advantage of you need to contact the state consumer affairs div. that the busines is operating or incorporated in and also file a complaint with the ftc(ftc.gov).as with blue world pools they are only incorporated in nevada,i believe they operate out of georgia.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Fighting Back!

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

I was an independent contractor with this company.. I , along with other's from my training class were lied to just like all customers have been deceived..Good luck trying to get your pool installed period!! If you look on Monster.com in most cities, Blue World can't even find installers !!

I, along with other reps communicate on a regular basis..None of us can get our money they owe us..We all constantly receive calls from our customers that were lied to about installations... We all no longer spend our own money to run far away leads!! We can't believe we fell for all their lies!! All of us no longer work for the jerks!!

I am sure someone from Blue World Pool will read this...So please give Kevin Fisher a message from me...You may think you can keep getting away with this but little do you know their are people working for you that are there strictly to gather information on you...Also you might want to have your recruiters start verifing personal information on your new reps (that are hired right over the phone because you can not keep people) because its a matter of time before there is enough proof you are not only scamming customers but also innocent sales reps that had no idea you were ripping people off!!