Complaint Review: bluecatvintage1

• Reported By: Lobita — Roanoke Virginia USA
  • bluecatvintage1

Internet
    USA

bluecatvintage1 Debra Gilmore Seller Was Rude And Obnoxious Proceeding To Call Buyer Horrible Names After Purchase Was Made Internet

Buyers need to be aware of this Ebay seller. After my initial purchase I proceeded to cancal my order with Debra Gilmore the Ebay Seller. Debra Gilmore's Ebay listing stated that the seller was on vacation and would not be processing any orders for a week. After Debra Gilmore the Ebay seller learned of this cancellation, Debra Gilmore became Enraged. Debra Gilmore the Ebay seller started to Sprew Lewd And Hateful remarks at Me the Customer, thru Hateful Emails.

I was forced to contact my bank on file with paypal to recoupe my money. Seller was trying to keep Funds that was not due to them. Seller was trying to shipped the order after I sent numerous emails, to not ship the package because I had canceled the order. I really had to battle to recoupe Money that was due to me from Debra Gilmore, the Ebay Seller. Buyers beware of this Ebay seller.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2017 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bluecatvintage1/internet/bluecatvintage1-debra-gilmore-seller-was-rude-and-obnoxious-proceeding-to-call-buyer-hor-1379427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content