Complaint Review: BLUETOOTH FITNESS WATCH

• BLUETOOTH FITNESS WATCH

Internet
    USA

BLUETOOTH FITNESS WATCH RAMA DEALS A very clever but total scam! Internet

I decided to buy a "Smart Fitness Watch" online having seen a very detailed ad on Facebook. I placed my order on 6 January and immediately received an email confirmation. I then received another email 24 hours later which confirmed my watch had been shipped and my credit card had been charged. This confirmation even provided a tracking number where I should have been able to see the progress of my order and track its expected delivery.

When I tried to track the order, Canada Post stated that they were waiting on electronic adress details. There was no further detail provided.

I emailed the company and received a prompt resposne which stated they had 'unusally high volume of orders' and I was asked to allow a further 5-9 business days for delivery. They even offered me a 10% discount on future orders to compensate for my delay.

I have now email Rama Deals 2 more times and decided to investiogate the company and their address this morning as I feared this was a scam. That's when I discovered your site and noted, with some alarm, that this company seem to have been operating scams for some time! The police really should become involved to 'take them down'!! This is disgusting!

Shame on Facebook for allowing them to advertize!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2017 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bluetooth-fitness-watch/internet/bluetooth-fitness-watch-rama-deals-a-very-clever-but-total-scam-internet-1355049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content