Complaint Review: Bob Marsten-price Coordinator, Kevin Aronin-chairman & CEO Of Free Lotto

• Submitted: Tue, April 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 21, 2009
  • Reported By: mandaue Other
  • Bob Marsten-price Coordinator, Kevin Aronin-chairman & CEO Of Free Lotto
    PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station
    New York, New York

Bob Marsten Kevin Aronin Free Lotto Kevin Aronin-chairman & CEO Of Free Lotto SCAM New York New York

Kevin Aronin & Bob Marsten are stupid guys who does not know what to do but to trcik a lot of people all over the world! I really thought that i won the free lotto!

They keep on sending me emails that i have to claim my winnings amounting to $1million. How come they need my credit card# and phone# if this is a free lotto?

I chose to claim my winnings through cheque and send it to my address but they insist to have my credit card and phone #!

I want them to rot in jail before they will be able to trick other people!
They are such a bullcrap!!!!

Kerwin
mandaue
Philippines

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bob-marsten-price-coordinator-kevin-aronin-chairman-ceo-of-free-lotto/new-york-new-york-10163/bob-marsten-kevin-aronin-free-lotto-kevin-aronin-chairman-ceo-of-free-lotto-scam-new-yor-445621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content