Complaint Review: Bob's Fireplace Shop

• Reported By: Mullica Hill New Jersey
  • Bob's Fireplace Shop
    252 SOUTH BROAD STREET
    WOODBURY, New Jersey

BOB'S FIRESIDE PLACE RIPOFF/VERBAL ABUSE ripoff business from hell WOODBURY New Jersey

I gave the ripoff owner of the business, BOB, a two hundred dollar deposit for a gas fireplace. I changed my mind, and when I asked for a refund he would not give one. My wife even took her boss, an attorney, to his store to ask for a refund and he would not give one.

My wife called his store later that day, and he proceeded to curse with the most vulgar language imaginable. I then got on the phone and he proceeded to verbally abuse me, cussing and threatening to harm me! I recommend that NO ONE use his business or services. He needs to be put OUT OF BUSINESS!

John
Mullica Hill, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2003 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bobs-fireplace-shop/woodbury-new-jersey-08096/bobs-fireside-place-ripoffverbal-abuse-ripoff-business-from-hell-woodbury-new-jersey-40047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content