Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, April 12, 2017

• Reported By: annoyed — philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
BOB's Furniture and accidental coverage
Nationwide USA

BOB's Furniture and accidental coverage Goof Proof Sad they take my money and won't do the repair Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I brought the Dinning Room Furniture less than two years ago. The dinning room chairs snapped in which I fell while sitting in the chair A second chair was loose. I called the extra protection and they cannot help. I was better off having some one accidently breaking it then just sitting in them. What am I suppose to do. The wood snap. This furniture is not cheep. This is a waste of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2017 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bobs-furniture-and-accidental-coverage/nationwide/bobs-furniture-and-accidental-coverage-goof-proof-sad-they-take-my-money-and-wont-do-th-1367247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOB's Furniture and accidental coverage