Complaint Review: Body Designs

• Body Designs
    1739 Deer Park Ave
    Deer Park, New York
    USA

Body Designs Michael FennTara FennJessica Got a Prince Albert piercing from Jessica. Came home and noticed it was obviously crooked to the right and was improperly pierced way down than it should. It should have been placed higher. (I looked at comparison photos of many other prince Albert piercings.) I think I'll pass after this experience from this place. Not impressed at all, I've gotten much better piercing work on my nipples from another place. Hate to write a poor review but honestly the poor work deserved it, sorry. Deer Park New York

Have taken out the piercing immediately so this type of poorly done piercing closes up and doesn't become permanent, especially not in a place such as the genitals. I looked at it again with the piercing removed and it so clear that the piercing was done crooked by the piercing point. Honestly really poor work. I was going to get a dydoe as well but she messed up and admitted it when she attempted to pierce. Couldn't seem to secure the clamp on the spot on more tries. I don't know but my gut reaction from that told me right there not to get that piercing done at all, at least not from that person. I was charged $15 for one barbell for the dydoe piercing since she said she opened. Which I don't think is fair. I noticed she didn't at all spot mark the entry and exit points of the piercings. In my experience from other parlors they always spot mark. Instead, she just drew lines instead of spot marking the entry and exit points as well. [continued below]....

..... Didn't disinfectant well before piercing compared to other piercing parlors and didn't disinfectant at all after piercing. I have 3 other body piercings from two different places who did all the above. Was hoping to get the piercing done from Mike who says he has 30 years of experience. I don't know anymore,

Got a Prince Albert genital piercing from Jessica. Came home and noticed it was obviously crooked to the right and was improperly pierced way down than it should. It should have been placed higher. (I looked at comparison photos of many other prince Albert piercings.)

Honestly really poor work.

I have 3 other body piercings from two different places who did all the above.

Was hoping to get the piercing done from Mike who says he has 30 years of experience. I don't know anymore, I think I'll pass after this experience from this place. Not impressed at all, I've gotten much better piercing work on my nipples from another place.

Hate to write a poor review but honestly the poor work deserved it, sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2016 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/body-designs/deer-park-new-york-11729/body-designs-michael-fenntara-fennjessica-got-a-prince-albert-piercing-from-jessica-came-1288034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content