Complaint Review: body lean slim

PO box 910669
    ST. George, Utah
    United States of America

body lean slim customer serv # 1 888 771 6085 no refund given ST. George, Utah

I am writing to let other people know that this is a rip off. this product was given to me from body lean slim on a trial basis and it cost me .99 to have it sent to me. after giving my info to them they said i would not be billed. the next day after giving my info i checked my bank and they had hit my account for $299.80. once i got the body lean slim i got a return # and mailed back the product and i wanted the refund back into my account. It has been a month now and still there is no refund back in my account.
I call the customer service number i received and i have not been able to talk to anyone and
the return numbers i was given are: RC486900, RC 486901, RC486903,RC486905. I am wanting a refund of my #299.80 that was taken out of my account from them. As far as the product working, IT DOESN'T. This is a scam and i want people to help me put them out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2010 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/body-lean-slim/st-george-utah-84791/body-lean-slim-customer-serv-1-888-771-6085-no-refund-given-st-george-utah-611530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content