Complaint Review: Body Rehab Center

pacific coast highway
    malibu, California
    United States of America

Body Rehab Center Deceptive malibu, California

*Consumer Comment: don't believe it. body rehab is a great place.

This is very interesting.  I had  contacted this place to schedule my husbands physical therapy treatments and asked what the charge would be.  I kept getting the run around and they kept saying well you can pay $120 cash per one hour treatment.  We have inurance with a deductible and I wanted to know what wasn't covered..

Finally, I called our insurance company and told them my experience and they told me that effective March 2010 Physical Therapists could only charge $75 no matter how long the treatment was.

So, I would have had to pay $60 on top of my insurance companies payment of $75.  This place definitely overcharges as everyone has stated.

I called another physical therapist in Santa Monica and asked them the same questions.  They were so helpful and explained everything.  Finally, I knew what a one hour treatment would be.  Well, we did not have to pay a dime.  Our insurance covered all one hour treatments and for only $75.  Plus my husband responded very well to their treatments.

So, I am very glad I contacted another therapist and did not go to Body Rehab Center.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2010 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/body-rehab-center/malibu-california-/body-rehab-center-deceptive-malibu-california-670792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

don't believe it. body rehab is a great place.

AUTHOR: local - (USA)

I have also been to Body Rehab Center over many years for many different issues.  I have to say that I have always received
the best treatment and their billing has always been more than fair and
ethical.  I have referred a number of peole to the body rehab
center and they all have had the same great experience I have had.  Just
ask your doctor and the people of Malibu and the Better Business