Complaint Review: Boe

• Reported By: Backpain808 — Honolulu Hawaii USA
  • Boe

Internet
    USA

Boe ageless@thesourcehgh.net, Lorenzo Mendoza Munoz, Maximino Avila Regalado Ordered HGH from Internet and got nothing. Lost over $300 QUERETARO Mexico

I suffer from extreme back pain and have for decades. After watching some infomercials I decided to look online for HGH.  While researching prices online I found a company that seemed to have the best price.   I filled out an order online for the product. The form said someone would contact me via telephone for my credit card information.   (This sounded secure to me.)

On Easter Sunday a man called and left me a voicemail message with a phone number to call him back regarding my order. The phone number had a Las Vegas area code so when I called him back I asked if he was in Las Vegas. He stated that the company is actually in Mexico however they use that phone number. That should have been an alert for me but I was desperate.

Whike chatting I told him my story and we chatted for a while and then he offered me a two month supply,  one month at full price and the second month half off if I ordered now.  He also explained the process if I paid by credit card which seemed more cumbersome versus paying cash through Western Union. Since Western Union was quicker for me I decided to use that route.  He was in constant contact with me to make sure I got it sent that day, which I did.

The next day he called me and asked me to change the receivers name because he forgot the other person was actually on Easter vacation for a couple of weeks.   He said I could wait a couple of weeks or change the name and he would get the product out in 24 hours.   (Yes, this should have been an alert for me also.)   He told me he would call me with the tracking number the next day.

Since then I have heard nothing from him.   I have sent him emails with no response. I have called him multiple times and keep getting a recording with no response to my telephone messages.   I have even tried to call from a different phone however I still cannot get a human being to answer.

I thought I would never be scammed. I thought I was too smart for It. But I was desperate and stupid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2016 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boe/internet/boe-agelessthesourcehghnet-lorenzo-mendoza-munoz-maximino-avila-regalado-ordered-hgh-1303482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content