Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter

• Reported By: NORTH OLMSTED Ohio
  • Boehm-Ritter
    3212 Jefferson St. #424
    Napa, California

Boehm-Ritter - Nexiderm RIPOFF SCAM AND DISHONEST BILLING PRACTICES, TAKES YOUR MONEY AND RUNS, NEVER TO BE SEEN OR HEARD OF AGAIN Napa California

*Author of original report: Boehm-Ritter

I signed up for an online "FREE 10 DAY TRIAL"of Nexiderm-SP cream. Used it for two days and noticed I had an allergic reaction. I returned to the address shown on the order receipt, and tried calling to cancel the monthly program. No customer reps were ever available. I called at different times and different days.

Some days later I noticed I had been charged $99.95 for the free trial. The receipt that was enclosed with the product shows a total charge of $9.95. I tried contacting them once againabout this error, so I thought. I have left messages, sent E-mails and even tried their live chat, with no results, no one ever returned my calls, or E-mails. And a couple of days after that the item I had returned was returned to me, "not deliverable as addressed".

I had to search for their return address on their website. Returned the product again and called the company once again, with the same results. This has been over 3 weeks that I have been trying to contact someone about the charges to my account, I have NOT been able to speak to one person.

I am still trying to speak with a "customer Rep" to fight for my rights and the unauthorized charges. Boehm-Ritter is like a ghost town "not one soul to be found"

CONSUMER BEWARE!!! BOEHM-RITTER TAKES YOUR MONEY AND RUNS, NEVER TO BE SEEN OR HEARD OF AGAIN.

Somy
NORTH OLMSTED, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2004 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boehm-ritter/napa-california-94558/boehm-ritter-nexiderm-ripoff-scam-and-dishonest-billing-practices-takes-your-money-and-124118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Boehm-Ritter

AUTHOR: Somy - (U.S.A.)

I have filed a complaint with everyone possible, and I urge people to do the same. I filed a complaint with www.GoldenGateBBB.org and got some action from Boehm-Ritter. The thieving company responded to the BBB, with a bogus receipt, at least someone got through. Boehm-Ritter also canceled my account and promissed that no more charges would be made to my account. Maybe with added complaints this company can be stopped and we can all get what we got taken for, OUR HARD EARNED MONEY'.