Report: #151926

• Reported By: Omaha Nebraska
  • Boehm-Ritter
    871 Latour Road
    Napa, California

Boehm-Ritter ripoff, fraudulent charges, dishonest, failed to refund money, took back product Napa California

December 2004 I received an offer for a 'free trial' of a product called Nexiderm. I accepted the free trial item. After receiving item I called to notify company I no longer wanted any membership. I was always put on hold for 30 minute or longer while calling long distance.

I sent 4 emails and received no response. Over the next 2 months this company took from my bank account a total of $260 and continued to send product. I returned all of the product and only received a refund of $85. I have NO way to recover my monies, I have filed reports with the Attorney General, FTC and BBB but to no avail. This company states that the BBB backs them and they do not.

According to the BBB report, this company continues to be allowed to rip off customers just like this. Don't do business with this company, you will return the product and never get your money back.

Carri
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2005 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boehm-ritter/napa-california-94558/boehm-ritter-ripoff-fraudulent-charges-dishonest-failed-to-refund-money-took-back-prod-151926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content