Report: #1198545

• Reported By: JJC — Cleveland Ohio
  • Bondage basic talk

Internet
    USA

Bondage basic talk Basic talk, voyage It's a ripoff. The service doesn't work, they bill you and refuse to release your number On line Internet

*Author of original report: Please release my number

*UPDATE Employee: We want to help!

Voyage basic talk is a rip off, they don't provide service at all! My phone never worked since I changed to basic talk.  They require a credit card in order to supposedly provide service, then once they start billing you, they never stop! They refuse to answer the phone, and refuse to release my phone line to AT &T. the only thing they know what to do is bill you!

Basic talk doesn't answer to credit card disputes, and they continue to bill you eventhough you request them to STOP the service, and the billing. I have requested my credit card company to stop processing their charges, but they keep sending them,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2014 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bondage-basic-talk/internet/bondage-basic-talk-basic-talk-voyage-its-a-ripoff-the-service-doesnt-work-they-bill-1198545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please release my number

AUTHOR: JJC - ()

I have once again contacted with AT &T due to the fact tha BasicTalk/Vonage doesn't want yo release my telephone number to them, a service I have requested 5 times already.

i left a message in your machine because I have been unable to get my telephone number back, and I have received no service from Vonage/basic talk. My home telephone number has not worked for over a year. Since it was been paid with my credit card I have requested a stop payment and filed a complaint. Please STOP billing and charging my credit card, and release my telephone to AT&T.

We want to help!

AUTHOR: VonageHelp - ()

Hello, My name is Steve H. and I represent Vonage & Basic Talk.  We would like to help you with this situation as it is an expection, and not the norm.  I can be reached at 732-333-5118 or if you'd like to speak directly with an agent who can cancel your account immediately, please call our official support number which is answering calls, with little to no wait time.  I noticed you placed the sales number in reference to your post.

U.S. Customers: 1-866-382-3770