Complaint Review: Book Blast PRO

• Reported By: sidney smith — annandale Virginia USA
  • Book Blast PRO

Nationwide
    USA

Book Blast PRO Ripped off 799.00 for services never received for participation in a NYC book fair event. Temecula California

A representative named Tom Marshall contacted me in June to set up a means for me to particiapte in the NYC book fair event in September. I paid 266.33 for three months totaling 799.00 to present my book at the event. I was never contacted to set up the details for my participation.

When I contacted the firm and their representative I was told that something had prevented them from being able to follow through with the agreement they made with me. I requested a refund of funds I submitted and they indicated that they would send it to me once they approved it through their finance division.

Upon calling them back to see where they where with regard to my refund they would not answer my phone calls. I left messages for three hours and never got a response. I even went so fall as to threaten, cuss, and shout my discontent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2017 01:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/book-blast-pro/nationwide/book-blast-pro-ripped-off-79900-for-services-never-received-for-participation-in-a-nyc-b-1408904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content