Complaint Review: Bookmasters

• Bookmasters
    30 Amberwood Drive
    Ashland, Ohio
    United States of America

Bookmasters Atlas Distibution Failure to provide contractual services paid for Ashland, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THIS DOES NOT BELONG TO ATLAS

Once you sign a contract with Bookmasters they won't let you cancel the contract even though there is a 30 day clause. I have tried 3 times to cancel the contract and they continue to bill me monthly with no response to my attempts to cancel and threaten me with a collection agency if I don't pay.

It's a nightmare that doesn't go away. They never distributed 1 book that I know of from looking at my statements, I told them to throw the stock away and they continue to bill be to warehouse the books and an administative fee.

I don't know what it will take to end these mis-billings without spending a bunch of money to hire a lawyer. I've tried repeatedly to get them to resolve this and they ignore all my attempts. I have paid them nearly $1000 for no services rendered and I get billed monthly for more with no end in sight.

It really looks like they are a company that preys on wanna-be-published authors with no intent of providing services.  Authors beware of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bookmasters/ashland-ohio-44805/bookmasters-atlas-distibution-failure-to-provide-contractual-services-paid-for-ashland-oh-744867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THIS DOES NOT BELONG TO ATLAS

AUTHOR: Kimberly G - ()

THIS IS A FALSE COMPLAINT. WE DO NOT SERVICE OUTSIDE OF FLORIDA. THIS DOES NOT BELONG TO ATLAS SERVICE, INC.