Complaint Review: Boost Mobile

• Boost Mobile
    51 Discovery, Suite 250
    Internet
    United States of America

I have been dealing with Boost Mobile for almost 6 years now, and every since i have been with them they are always giving bad customer service. Last month i called in because my phone calls kept dropping calls, I was told when i called into boost mobile customer service that there was an outage out in my area which is 48911. The lady who i spoke to told me the outage would be out in a couple days, so i called back in a couple days. Then after i called back they gave me another date and another date after that. Now by then i have called in every two days to check on the status of the outage. So January 17,2013 i was told that the outage in my area would be out 01/21/2013 at 11:24pm. I called in today which is 01/22/2013 just to check and make sure the outage was not out in my area. Well the guy who i spoke to on the phone was very rude and hung up on me. So i called again and the lady who i talk to was rude, and act like she didn't want to hear what i had to say. So i told her let me speak to her manager. The manager got on the phone and i explained to her whats been going on, basically she didnt want to listen to me so she told me it was nothing for her to do, but then right before she hung up on me she said the outage would be out on the 28th of January. And this isnt the first time were boodt mobile has been rude and disrespectful towards me, my friends, and my mother also complained about boost mobile customer service. I just want something done with Boost Mobile because they do not deserve our good service anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boost-mobile/internet/boost-mobile-always-ripping-people-off-internet-1001022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ditto bob from irvine ditto

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

you just explained yourself to a T

Here is an idea

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

If you don't like their service and think they don't deserve your business...LEAVE.   Or are you a person who just likes to sit on their butt complaining in the hope that someone else does something?