Complaint Review: Boost Mobile

1844 18th Ave. S.
    St.Petersburg, Florida
    USA

Boost Mobile World of Wireless They are THIEVES St.Petersburg Florida

On 1/22/14 I purchased a phone from these CROOKS!.I paid $159 for a 4G phone.I was told to come back at 6:30 to pick it up.When I did I was handed a plastic ziplock bag containing the phone,charger and instruction book.When I got home I discovered that the phone in the bag was a 3G phone.I went back to the store several times and was told to come back as he had no 4G phones.The last time I went back I was told I had to pay an addditional $85  if I wanted a 4G phone.

I called Boost Mobile and they gave me 2 case numbers and told me that they'd call me back i 72 hours.Well.....I'm still waiting.I even asked for a refund as it was well within 14 days and was told that I couldn't get one because he couldn't sell a "used" phone.Boost Mobile and all of their affiliates should be forced out of business for THIEVERY AND DECEPTIVE business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boost-mobile/stpetersburg-florida-33705/boost-mobile-world-of-wireless-they-are-thieves-stpetersburg-florida-1121449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content