Complaint Review: BoostMyGrade.com

• Reported By: Victim — Indiana
  • BoostMyGrade.com

Internet
    USA

BoostMyGrade.com Scammed Me & Stole My Money, Ruined My Grades SCAMMED,Stole my Money, Attempted Extortion and Blackmail, Illegal Dissemination of Personal Information, Ruined My GPA, Liars, Foreign Scam Artists  SCAMMER Internet

*Consumer Comment: Fake? yes....

*Consumer Comment: The only one who ruined your GPA was you.

I went to Boostmygrade.com for an Accounting class. My name is Linda, and I’m a working mom, so I don’t have time to take the class with a 40+ hour week (if I'm lucky) and young children who need attention, but I need the class to advance in my career. Boostmygrade charged me $700.00 and agreed to get me an A.

Halfway through the semester, I saw that the tutor had failed the first 3 quizzes and then just stopped taking the class. I called them to ask for my money back but no one picked up. I kept calling their so-called “24/7 boostmygrade line” and finally figured out they were based in Philippines after reading other horrible reviews. I finally got in touch with some guy who wouldn't tell me his name, but tried to extort me saying that if I kept calling, he would contact my professor and tell them they helped with my class if I didn’t pay him more money.

If anybody else has been scammed by these guys let me know, they are not from the US but I think it would be worth trying to sue them or find out who they are. They completely ruined my good record, lost me money on the class, stole my money for their fake, crap service and destroyed my GPA. Boostmygrade is a scam and a total ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boostmygradecom/internet/boostmygradecom-scammed-me-amp-stole-my-money-ruined-my-grades-scammedstole-my-money-1131021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Fake? yes....

AUTHOR: G.B.V. - ()

There really isn't much to say, but this is obviously fake.

If you want to see, just click and see the same posting about a different company.  Obviously, this is a hoax or a joke.

The only one who ruined your GPA was you.

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

First off don't give us the BS of "Oh poor me I am a working mom and can't spend time to actually take classes".  The fact is that you made a choice to go back to school(and that is actually the only redeeming thing in your report).  I know several parents(many single) who have gone back to school and EARNED a degree.

The fact is that you know you are WRONG.  After all if you really thought you did nothing wrong you would have no problem with them talking with your professor(s).  But you don't want that because you know you are in violation of their Accademic Integrity policy.  As such you could be EXPELLED from the program.

Oh and as an FYI employers who hire accountants(or really any position) want integrity.  Do you really think you qualify where when you "ran out of time" you decide to pay off someone else to do your work for you?  Or worse what happens when your employer gives you a task that you haven't a clue of how to do because you didn't take the class?

Then what about the worst case.  A lot of accounting has "legal requirements" where if you do something wrong you could be arrested and/or sued personally.

Personally I think you should sue them, and as part of that suit subpeona your college to provide your records of your GPA and your other professors showing how "good" of a student you were.  Oh and let us know how that goes.