Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades.com

• Reported By: Barry — buffalo New York
  • BoostMyGrades.com

Internet
    United States of America

BoostMyGrades.com boostmygrades, BoostMyGrades, boostmygrades.com BoostMyGrades actually blackmailed me. Internet

I needed some help on a calculus class.  I found boostmygrades on a google search, and decided to give it a try.  A little message popped up and asked for my information so they could give me a quote.  They told me they would just take the class for me.  I asked if this was legal and they said it was some kind of loophole.  I was in a tight spot so I decided to go for it.  As soon as I gave them my credit card things went bad.  They charged me $800, but did not keep up with the class work and I got really mad.  I threatened to do a chargeback, and thats when things got worse.

They told me that if I did they would go to my teacher and tell them all about how I cheated.  I was totally trapped.  They still have my money, but I finished school so I am letting the world know how horrible these guys are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boostmygradescom/internet/boostmygradescom-boostmygrades-boostmygrades-boostmygradescom-boostmygrades-actually-b-1038316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content