Complaint Review: bootdisk.com

• bootdisk.com
    56 Kossman St
    East Brunswick, New Jersey
    United States of America

bootdisk.com Ed Jablonowski Associates bootdisk.com - They took my money for advanced access to files and never sent the link to access the secure area where the file I paid for are or any way to login. I paid through PayPal to access/down East Brunswick, New Jersey

I paid/donated in order to access privileged files and sent 2 emails to webmasterfiles at bootdisk.com which was listed in the Merchant Information section in the conformation email from PayPal and have not heard anything from this guy. I realize it was only $4 but the way I look at it is that if this guy would renege on a $4 transaction then they cant be trusted at all.

After over a month and no communication form this guy I finally found enough spare time to do a little research on who owns bootdisk.com in order to see if anyone else had issues with them. Well I found out that Ed Jablonowski Associates owns bootdisk.com and also owns about 19 other domains according to http://whois.domaintools.com/eddiemaintenance.com. I dont the name of the other domains because I was going to pay $ 139.98 in order to get the current records and find out. I also realize that this is only the second complaint and the other one stated it was their mistake not bootdisk.com but thats not the case here.

At this point I plan on giving Ed Jablonowski a week or so to respond to this RipoffReport then I am going to dispute the charge on my Credit Card and let them dial bootdisk.com and PayPal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2010 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bootdiskcom/east-brunswick-new-jersey-08816/bootdiskcom-ed-jablonowski-associates-bootdiskcom-they-took-my-money-for-advanced-acce-610626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content