Complaint Review: bossledgrowlights

• bossledgrowlights
    18501 Arenth
    Rowland Heights, California
    USA

bossledgrowlights dealt with Molly Will not honor 3 year warranty after 1 year Rowland Heights California

I purchased a light on 1/23/16. The web site stated that all lights come with a 3 year warranty and that they will respond to emails within 48 hours. The light has failed. It has had very little use since purchased. First 3 emails I sent went unanswered. I was able to contact them and get a response through their Ebay site. The woman Lily said she only handles Ebay and said Molly would contact me. Molly finally did. Molly said she would ship me the parts to fix it myself. I wasn't thrilled with that but figured it was better than nothing. She informed me of the parts she would send. I questioned the parts because they didn't seem right to me. I wanted to make sure that the correct parts were shipped as they come from China and would take about 27 days to arrive. That was on June 2, 2017. I have not received any replies since. I tried to contact Lily on the Ebay site. She will not respond to me either.

Update: A replacement fan and 1 Led driver arrived about a week ago. The light has 3 led power supplies. Which one needs to be replaced. Also the replacement power supply is not the same as the ones in the light. I emailed the seller regarding this but, as usual, no response from them.

The 3 year warranty the advertise in no way states that they will only send the parts that are supposedly defective. It doesn't state that you need to be a technician in order to install them.

I filed a complaint with BBB on June 8th however the seller refuses to respond to them. They need to replace this light and not expect me to figure out how to install the parts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order # R054793831 Date 2016-01-23
United States
Shipping Information
Ships Free
Order Summary
DIAMOND II 1200W(Double Chips 10W LEDs) LED Grow Light Full Spectrum IR, UV, RED, BLUE, ORANGE, WHITE For Indoor Plants Growing (1)
SKU
Payment method PayPal Express
Reference # 0AY54949T0622942F
Product_Or_Service: Led Light
Order_Number: R054793831

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2017 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bossledgrowlights/rowland-heights-california-91748/bossledgrowlights-dealt-with-molly-will-not-honor-3-year-warranty-after-1-year-rowland-1383624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content