Complaint Review: Boston Medical Group

• Boston Medical Group
    usa@bostonmedicalgroup.com
    Costa Mesa, California

Boston Medical Group Represeantative for this company Costa Mesa California

I'm a patient with boston medical group, and i am very happy with there treatment, it help out my marriage and i have never been happier, sure its a little pricey but very much worth it considering there is nothing like it in the world that has helped me and it has helped me improve over all. But when it comes to their customer service and this guy name "Chuck" forget it, this person is Very Disrespectful , and over all rude. Oh by the way he hangs up on you if you ask alot of questions and need help. He has a temper problem. My suggestion hang up the phone if you get him , dial again and you will get some one esle to deal with or if must get him ask for his boss so you dont have to talk to him. My Best recommendation for this great company is to fire that jerk "Chuck" i'm sure he is no good god dam jerk that sildered his way into a noble company.

My best recommendation is this company, i cant thank them enough for making me go in and get treatment, their doctor in phoenix is a good man and he cares about your problem. This changed my life and made my marriage better, she is very happy and full of spunk.

Thanks again Boston group / i hope you get FIRED Chuck!!!

Mr. nobody
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2008 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boston-medical-group/costa-mesa-california/boston-medical-group-represeantative-for-this-company-costa-mesa-california-380384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content