Complaint Review: Botach Tactical

Internet
  • Phone: 323-2945555
  • Web:
  • Category: Gun Shops

I ordered in early January and paid by credit card.
I had to call the company in Febuary to get an order confirmation.'

I recieved the order confirmation on Febuary 13th via E-Mail

I recieved an order status E-Mail on Febuary 28th which did not list any item as back ordered.
MIND YOU OVER ONE MONTH HAS NOW PASSED.

In March I started calling now and then to see what was up with the order, I could only reach voice mail boxes.
Nobody returned my accurate and detailed messages.
NOW OVER TWO MONTHS HAS PASSED.

I call a few times, and send a few E-Mails.
NO RESPONSE.
TODAY IS APRIL 21st. OVER THREE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!
I call at least once a day, and send at least 2 E-Mails a week..............NO ONE THERE ANSWERS THE PHONE........NO ONE THERE REPLIES TO E-MAILS.

Thanks for listening.

And for those that claim they are able to place orders and have good customer service at Botac.........next time you talk to them ask them to please send out my order. THEY SURE DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN I CALL.

Matt
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2005 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/botach-tactical/internet/botach-tactical-botac-theft-i-ordered-paid-and-did-not-recieve-products-los-ange-139672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

STILL NO PRODUCT

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

Thanks for the suggestion Casey. Sadly the couple hundred that I lost would not justify missing a couple days of work and the expense of travel.
I am just happy knowing that as long as people read what happened to me.........Botach won't be able to STEAL from anyone else.

By the way, it is JULY TENTH and they still don't answer the phone, and I still don't have what I paid for.

AUTHOR: Casey - (U.S.A.)

My advice is to spend a few bucks, jump on a plane, go down there and confront these pukes face-to-face. Too many people let these types get away with this crap. I know it seems extreme, but it really must be done. Take a law-enforcement person with you or seek legal help.