Complaint Review: BOTTLESS

• BOTTLESS
    portland oregon
    Internet, Oregon
    United States of America

BOTTLESS Marc Anthony 3200.00 growler order in decembber. feb. 20 and cant get a call back. Was promised a tracking number 4 weeks ago. They are paid in full! BBB says we are the 8 th complaint in 2 years. WOW BUYER BE WAR Internet, Oregon

*Author of original report: Bottless makes GOOD on order

*Author of original report: update Bottless Growler order!

placed an order for 544 growler bottles first of Dec. 2011.  Marc anthony told us the bottles would be ready within 2 weeks. We put a deposit down. 3 weeks later bottles were ready for delivery, balance was paid. It is now February 23, 2012 and still no bottles and no call back. I have called and just asked for a date when bottles will be here! He will not call or email back. today I spoke with the BBB of Oregon and was told I am the 8th filing in 2 years. I was refered to bottless by the kinnek team. They have been no help at all. I placed an order 2 weeks ago with another bottle company and have already recieved my order. Marc I just want my bottles and a little communication please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bottless/internet-oregon-/bottless-marc-anthony-320000-growler-order-in-decembber-feb-20-and-cant-get-a-call-back-843471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Bottless makes GOOD on order

AUTHOR: nick - (United States of America)

Marc Anthony of bottless has made good on my order for bottles. He was unaware that I had been trying to reach him. I had a number off the internet that is no longer in service. this was a huge misunderstanding.  Marc was waiting to ship all my order at once. He was unaware that I was needing them ASAP and could have shipped out a partial order. I feel bad about leaving this message with rip off report and the issue is resolved! I  "WILL" DO BUSINESS WITH BOTTLESS AGAIN!

update Bottless Growler order!

AUTHOR: nick - (United States of America)

WOW, got a call back from Marc Anthony  of bottless yesterday. the BBB sent him an email. He assured me this will be resolved soon. Stay tuned!!  He stated that he has been swamped and my order will be here soon. Well see!