Complaint Review:

Bounce usa Texas

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I booked a party with this place called bounce usa out of Baytown ,tx. It seem ok at first but they were a little unprofessional how they book my party. I decided at about 2 weeks I wanted to cancel because no one call me back after I so called book a party after hours and they claim their computer was down so they took my credit card number over the phone at their place of residence. When I finally got in touch with someone she claimed I couldn't cancel because my 75.00 was non refundable which was never discussed. Again another problem with this company she pleaded with me too keep the party there. Fast forward on 6/17/17 I decided to have the party from the moment we walked in it was horrible instead of telling me prior when we arrived i was told the a.c. in my party room was out . I was very upset then they tell me we can have the party out in the open which I felt was very racist . They didn't do the party to the best that i believe should of happened yet they got paid for the horrible service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2017 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bounce-usa/-77521/bounce-usa-texas-1379976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bounce usa