Complaint Review: Bowflex - Nautilus

• Updated: Mon, March 15, 2004
  • Reported By: Rockaway New Jersey
  • Bowflex - Nautilus

Vancouver, Washington

Bowflex - Nautilus uncaring unconcerned greedy unprofessional Vancouver Washington Nationwide

The second time I used my bowflex motivator a rod snapped in two places causing an injust to my neck and arm. I no longer trusted this machine and contacted the company to return it. Well unless I paid for the shipping of $100 for their faulty workmanship they didn't want to know me from Adam.

I got such a runaround that I finally just gave up until I just found out that they are on my credit report and ruining my good credit. I should have sued them and put them out of business.

If you were injured on any bowflex equipment don't wait for restitution from the company...see a lawyer. I should have and maybe my credit wouldn't be taking knocks right now. They deserve to be put out of business. They do not care about the consumer at all.

Mo
Rockaway, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2004 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bowflex-nautilus/vancouver-washington/bowflex-nautilus-uncaring-unconcerned-greedy-unprofessional-vancouver-washington-nationw-83938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content