Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, July 17, 2017

• Reported By: Tim — Sherrills Ford North Carolina USA
BOX OFFICE TICKETS
Internet USA

BOX OFFICE TICKETS Paid $946.79 for what I thought were front row seats...never received UPS tickets and tickets online were Row N? Internet

Paid Box Office tickets $946.79 for what I thought were front row seats to see the King and I....They were supposed to send hard copies via UPS which never happened.....when I printed the tix online they were halfway back and on the end. Ticket worth was $79.50      I understood these people were resellers but I thought I could at least rely that I would get the front row.    Their response was " thats unfortunate but no money will be refunded.

I have contacted my credit card company who immediately put this in dispute but just want to let people know what they are dealing with

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/box-office-tickets/internet/box-office-tickets-paid-94679-for-what-i-thought-were-front-row-seatsnever-received-1386129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOX OFFICE TICKETS