Complaint Review: Boxinginnovator2017

• Submitted: Wed, April 05, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, April 05, 2017
  • Reported By: Scumbaghater — Crawfordsville Indiana U.S.A.
  • Boxinginnovator2017
    200 E. 8th Street
    Brooklyn, New York
    USA

Boxinginnovator2017 Andre Henry Pirated Audio books on a USB drive Brooklyn New York

Ebay/Boxinginnovator2017

I bought what I thought was a Pimsleur Level 4 Spanish CD set from Boxinginnovator2017 who had a very deceptive facebook page and I was expecting a CD set, not some cheap USB drive that had pirated Pimsleur  Level 4 Spanish Audio books of all 30 lessons.

I won the case against this crooked ebay seller and sent the package back to him using the USPS label that ebay provided me with.  But I had a feeling I was going to get this package back because this Andre Henry never provided ebay with an apartment number in a rat and cockroach infested apartment complex where there are 4 floors of many apartments on each.  The apartment building is located at 200 E. 8th Street Brooklyn NY. 11218-3335.   I was unable to re-open the case with ebay because the Resolution Center wouldn’t let me. [continued below]....

.....

When I first received this package and found this pirated USB drive in it there was absolutely nothing about it in the package or no indication that it came from ebay since scammers has been sending out USB drives with ransom ware and viruses and I was expecting to get the CD set.   So I did the only thing that was recommended and that was to destroy this drive.   And the seller was told in the very first comments after opening the case that I destroyed this USB drive and why.

The box that I got back today 4/5/2017 has not been open and the USPS tracking number is 9301 9201 3020 0495 8805 49. The original envelope with this destroyed USB drive is still in the box.   I had to send this USB drive back in order to get a refund but I feel like this crooked ebay seller didn’t include his Apt number so didn’t have to refund my money.

So I hope you can get my money back from ebay/boxinginnovator2017.  I was ripped off for $57.50 ($49.50 plus $8.00).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2017 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boxinginnovator2017/brooklyn-new-york-11218-3335/boxinginnovator2017-andre-henry-pirated-audio-books-on-a-usb-drive-brooklyn-new-york-1366028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content