Complaint Review: Boynton Beach Boat Rentals

• Boynton Beach Boat Rentals
    700 Casa Loma Blvd
    Boynton Beach, , FL
    USA

Boynton Beach Boat Rentals The worst possible boat rental company a man can deal with, absolute scam Boynton Beach Florida

They canceled my reservation for the boat! Without telling me gave it to somebody else!!! I made a reservation on Saturday for Monday, Memorial day, made it very easy for Marcelo, gave him my credit card info, confirm the reservation, done deal. Day later, on Sunday asked to check what happens in case of rain, he simple said not to worry, play it by ear in the morning, suggested half day in case of rain, more than OK for me.

Monday comes, despite the 30% chance of rain, 6 adults and three kids got together at my place, ready to roll. Called Marcelo to give him heads up at 8AM to see him at 9AM as reserved and he goes – Oh I rented a boat!!! AGHHHHHHH. Picture me with two other families all with kids! Marcelo, smart business decision on your part, I’ve seen all kinds of things and scams, but this one tops it all. He didn’t even think to call, and I was ready to drive 30 miles to get to Boyton!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boynton-beach-boat-rentals/boynton-beach-fl-33435/boynton-beach-boat-rentals-the-worst-possible-boat-rental-company-a-man-can-deal-with-ab-1082543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content