• Report: #1191287

• Updated: Tue, November 25, 2014

• Reported By: Dave — Dodgeville Wisconsin
BP Vesta Virgin
11950 SW Garden Pl Portland, Oregon USA

BP Vesta Virgin Not sure how it started, but they have been direct billing me 58.41 since 4/2014 for a total of $408.87 and I did not notice. Portland Oregon

*Consumer Comment: So Then...It's YOUR Card, Right??

Not sure how it started and did not notice they have been direct billing our debit card $58.41 a month since 4/2014 for a total of $408.87.  We do not use Virgin Mobil, we are not receiving product from anyone.  Cannot make it stop because have no contact information.  Will have to cancel cards to make it go away, but out the $408.87.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2014 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bp-vesta-virgin/portland-oregon-97223/bp-vesta-virgin-not-sure-how-it-started-but-they-have-been-direct-billing-me-5841-since-1191287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BP Vesta Virgin

So Then...It's YOUR Card, Right??

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

The stories I hear are absolutely incredible if not hilarious!  You have this debit card...it's YOUR account with YOUR money in YOUR account and you don't even bother to read the statements and balance your own account???  Then you come here and wail because YOU could have caught this long ago???  I think I'll be impressed after I stop laughing!!!!!!