Complaint Review: BPI Brand

• BPI Brand
    57 s Main St
    Neptune, New Jersey
    United States of America

BPI Brand Event Tech System Did not receice payment and they don't care. Neptune, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: In reply...

I was contacted by Susan Hart to do a 2 week merchandising event. I was asked to set up the kiosk and work for 2 weeks. I was suppose to be paid 2 weeks after the event ended. And I never heard back from them, I have emailed this company and they said they didn't get paid. They said I should contact Sam's or Fire Ware Skewers for my money. Do not work for Christy Barone or BPI Brands or EVent Tech systems. NO payment and they don't care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bpi-brand/neptune-new-jersey-07753/bpi-brand-event-tech-system-did-not-receice-payment-and-they-dont-care-neptune-new-jer-990231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

In reply...

AUTHOR: ChristyB - (United States of America)

Hello...I am always available to assist people with payroll.  You were CONTRACTED through Inno-Labs, Firewire however and NOT us.  We are a consulting firm and no longer even do payroll.

However if you need assistance in whom to contact for your payment I am always available and you should reach out to me, thank you!

I would contact you but you did not list your name.

Another case of this website allowing false accusations up tsk tsk!