Complaint Review: BPS Worldwide/Jim Banks

• Submitted: Wed, December 29, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012
  • Reported By: Hoffine''s Garage and Body Shop — Lafayette Indiana United States of America
  • BPS Worldwide/Jim Banks
    1860 Greentree Road, 08003
    Cherry Hill, New Jersey
    United States of America

BPS Worldwide/Jim Banks The Processing Network Irresponsible, fraudulent representation, ignorant, unresponsive to complaints, zero customer service, office personnel incompetent and rude, often passing the buck instead of taking responsibility fo Cherry Hill, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The real story

Our company was shopping for a new credit card processor. We got a call from appointment setters representing BPS Worldwide. Jim Banks came in and wrote up a quote that beat what we already had. He told us that there would be no charge for a new credit card machine. We already had one in place. When asked about cancelling our current credit card processor, he stated that BPS would pay all outstanding fee's or penalties for cancellation.

A Tanna Banks came in with a new machine and when she was asked what it would cost, she said, no charge. A few days later, Jim Banks came in with a pile of papers and asked for signatures. I did get copies and when I asked about the lease agreement, he put a big X through it and said, good call. This won't be submitted.

Within a week, all hell broke loose. We were charged a cancellation fee of 400.00 plus dollars from our previous processor. And we were being charged a monthly fee for the credit card machine.

I called BPS immediately. Heather answered the phone and said that they were not responsible for the credit card machine, we would have to deal with the lease agents. The lease agent states otherwise. Heather has answered the phone on many of my calls and she sometimes states Jim Banks doesn't work for them. If another person answers the phone, they say he does work there.

BPS has taken NO responsibility for the salesman who represents them. They refuse to do anything for the customer who was ripped off by their sales staff. They continue to deny they have a shady salesman working for them.

Jim Banks is one of many Banks family who are working for BPS Worldwide. I have found business cards on file from Jon Banks and Tanna Banks. As well as Jim Banks.

Do not let this continue! BPS Worldwide must be held responsible for the people who represent them!

How many more will be taken advantage of before something is done?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bps-worldwidejim-banks/cherry-hill-new-jersey-08003/bps-worldwidejim-banks-the-processing-network-irresponsible-fraudulent-representation-i-676453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The real story

AUTHOR: Therealtruth about The Processing N - (United States of America)

I and bps are partners to offer the best credit card acceptance plan in the mid west we work really hard on our customer service for over 20 years . No matter how we handle every one we still get one unhappy customer so I am really just going to say if you don t put who you are I cant help or even take it serious as far as I know it can be a false statement I list my number on here and all my Business cards do Have our numbers even toll free...  I do employ my family members first I think thats commendable more than hiring other people off the street that you cant trust to even come to work John is my brother  Dennis is my son Tanna is my daughter we Have over 1500 customers who think we are great and now you know of one who cant even sign the report so we can fix it .who thinks  we are not great so I will even advertise those numbers thanks That is a 99.98% satisfactory rate thats pretty good