Complaint Review: Brackert Services of Lake County LLC

• Brackert Services of Lake County LLC
    114 W Osceola Court
    Minneola, Florida
    USA

Brackert Services of Lake County LLC Mark Brackert, Andrew Brackert, Joseph Brackert RIP OFF CONSTRUCTION Minneola Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Claim/Hoax

Brackert Services of Lake County is a shoddy construction business.  It employs unlicensed contractors and is contantly changing it name so as to avoid legal proceedings.

Currently the business is registered at a fictious address, I am sure as a tax evasion ploy.

I used them a while ago, the work was shoddy, the employees untrustworthy. I had items go missing from my property. I had to ask one of them Andrew Brackert to leave my property after witnessing him shooting up whilst working at my home, when asked to leave he became agressive and abusive, had to threaten with the police before he was escorted off by Mark Brackert.  The previous day I had detected a white powder substance in my bathroom after they had all left for the night.

I had to employ another company to correct their bodged work.

BE WARNED DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brackert-services-of-lake-county-llc/minneola-florida-34715/brackert-services-of-lake-county-llc-mark-brackert-andrew-brackert-joseph-brackert-rip-1131579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Claim/Hoax

AUTHOR: Brackert Construction, Inc. - (USA)

We would have preferred the opportunity to address this report immediately, however, it unfortunately came to our attention only recently.

This anonymous report is an outrageous, defamatory allegation that aims to damage the reputation of our company. As a family owned & operated business with numerous references demonstrating years of garunteed professionalism, we must dispute this claim as hoax, and, ask that the Anonymous poster validate the claim by providing proof of these events. We maintain that both the business transaction and altercation were fabricated by the author with malicious intent.

As a matter of integrity, we would never tolerate such unprofessional behavior as described by the poster. It is important to note that the post was made anonyously to help disguise their dishonesty.

We are committed to our customers and take pride in our work. We would gladly be available to comment or provide positive references proving our company's excellent reputation upon request.