Report: #1372018

• Brad Glowaki
    13001 Seal Beach Blvd
    Seal Beach, California
    USA

Brad Glowaki The New Patient MavenCorporate Skeleton Key Took $9000 coaching payment up front then delivered zero value and would not refund even part! Seal Beach California

*Author of original report: Problem resolved

Dr. Brad and his chiropractic coaching companies are very charismatic but offer little or no value for what they provide.  A great deal of hype and fluff with no real tools to offer.  In our case, no solid communication to help meet our expectations with what they promised.  I hear they have done well with other clients but it was not a fit for our office.

After a disappointing 2 months of trying to mesh our schedule with theirs for phone calls and training.  And after looking at their website that had little value and no tools to help my associate doctors do what Corporate Skeleton Key sold us on...we gave up and asked for a refund.  In fact, we asked for only a partial refund!

With no value added to us, the customer, I offered to take only a 50% refund and part as friends with me having a very expensive lesson, "from the school of hard knocks."  Once we asked for a refund, even such a generous one on our part... communication went dark.  No one would answer or return messages.

We wrote a letter saying if we need to take this to court we would be asking for the full refund.  Our legal counsel reviewed the case and stated were entitled to a 100% refund since there was no trackable beneficial exchange on their part for services vs. the money paid by us.  If we had received a percentage of the services promised we would be required to reduce our request by that percentage.  Our lawyer, said, "No, they owe the entire 100% refund."

Result: Long drawn out small claims battle over something so ridiculous.  I know if I have a patient and they pre-pay for care but don't get the services agreed upon, for any reason, I am legally and ethically obligated to give them a refund should they ask.  If I didn't, I would lose my license to practice.  I wish similar repercussions could apply here.  Sadly, Corporate Skeleton Key and the New Patient Maven can continue to harm unknowing doctors by stealing large sums of money from them with apparently little to no recourse.

Jay

South Jordan, UT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2017 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brad-glowaki/seal-beach-california-90740/brad-glowaki-the-new-patient-mavencorporate-skeleton-key-took-9000-coaching-payment-up-1372018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Problem resolved

AUTHOR: - ()

After a year and a small claims filing, the situation was finally resolved where both parties were happy.

I wish it has happened sooner and easier so we would not have reached the point of a legal dispute and a written report to "Ripoff Report."  In the end, I appreciate that Brad and his attorney were able to work things out with us.

Thank you Dr. Gloaki