Complaint Review: bradford exchange

• Reported By: stanley — lehigh Florida United States of America
  • bradford exchange

Internet
    United States of America

I ordered item from THE BRADFORD EXCHANGE Guaranteed by Christmas.Well, it's Christmas morning, guess what never came?

I called them 3 days ago, because i never received email conformation,tracking numbers, etc,etc like i was supposed to directly after i ordered. She lied and told me the computers are backed up and she'd send email right away. Also, she said my item was shipped and would be delivered by Christmas, neither happened. Now, i understand  why they don't send you those emails right away, If they did you would have proof of when you ordered the item.

I also see now, I am not the only one they have done this sort of thing to, as there are several complaints about them on this site.

I guess my girl will have to get over it, because i was given no choice.Maybe, i can show her the credit card statement and give her the link to this post  when she asks why there is no gift for her

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bradford-exchange/internet/bradford-exchange-bradfordexchangecom-guaranteed-by-christmas-lie-internet-987305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Bradford Exchange

AUTHOR: Fran - (United States of America)

Hi, Stanley.
It's nice to hear from you again.

Can you please contact me at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com.  In order to assist you, I need your client account number, order number, and/or name and address.
Thanks, Regina

still have not got a thing!

AUTHOR: stanleystjohn - (USA)

well, here it is 25th of jan, I still have not received a thing from this company. Steer away!

Bradford Exchange

AUTHOR: Fran - (United States of America)

Hi, Stanley.
Thank you for contacting us. I am so sorry to learn of your experience with our company.  Please contact me at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com.  Please include your client account number, order number, and/or name and address.  I will be happy to research your order.
Regards,  Regina