Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, May 26, 2017

• Reported By: Iamablackman — las cruces New Mexico USA
Bravo Mic Magic 104.9
101 perkins dr las cruces, New Mexico USA

This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico

Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 Bravo Mic --kmvr fm 104.9 This company are scam artist and liars they divulged proprietary info via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. [continued below]....

..... The DJ bad mouthed my company via social media while she was on air. The manager/owner Mike refuses to call me to resolve this matter which is why i am doing a rip off report. Consumers and Businesses beware of this radio station. They are racist people which is why they dont have any black people working there. I will no longer do business with this company and will contact any other business that supports this racist radio station. Beware of Kmvr magic 104.9 Teresa kc counts are very unprofessional!!! Why do you feel you can treat people the way you do. I have emails proving the racism of this company... las cruces New Mexico beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have filed a civil lawsuit against this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2017 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bravo-mic-magic-1049/las-cruces-new-mexico-88001/this-com-company-via-social-media-teresa-and-kc-counts-insulted-my-race-all-because-im-a-1375542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bravo Mic Magic 104.9