Complaint Review: Brazzers

Internet
    United States of America

Brazzers Unauthorized Charges, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution

I signed up for a 2 day free trial on www.brazzers.com. It was supposed to only charge me $1 but it charged me twice for $1 and a couple days later I also saw a charge for $29.90 for the subscription when I had canceled it almost immediately after accepting the trial. I went back multiple times to make sure I had canceled the account and online it said that it was canceled. I still got charged for the subscription. I then went to the website and to customer service and they said there wasn't anything they could do about it and that I could not get my money back. It was definitely an unauthorized charge so they pretty much stole my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 04:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brazzers/internet/brazzers-unauthorized-charges-internet-1015204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution

AUTHOR: SummerBrazzers - (Germany)

Hi,

I would like to take this time to first apologize for your experience. If you can email us your username that you created to sign up to Brazzers, we will look into this case immediately and resolve it in the best way possible.

Please contact me at summer@brazzers.com so that we can find a solution.

Thank you for your time & consideration.

Sincerely,