Complaint Review: Brertz RV Missoula Montana

4800 Grant Creek Rd
    Missoula, Montana
    USA

Brertz RV Missoula Montana Forced Sale Missoula Montana

*Author of original report: Reached an agreement

My wife and I was wanting to purchase a boat from Breatz RV in Missoula. After consulting with a salesman, I sat down with them an signed some paperwork stating that I wanted to buy this boat, and put down $500.00 dollars down.  Credit application was done and sent in.  I was notified later the following week that the bank was requiring and additional $600.00 dollars down.  My wife and I decided that we were not happy with the addition funds required, I notified the salesman that we no longer wanted to go forward with this.

We were notified later that day by personnel of Brertz's RV that we had to by the boat, when I stated that we no longer wanted to by, we were threatened with court proceedings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brertz-rv-missoula-montana/missoula-montana-59808/brertz-rv-missoula-montana-forced-sale-missoula-montana-1386099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Reached an agreement

AUTHOR: - ()

It has been a very stressful ordeal.  But it has come to the end.  Hope no one else will have the issures that we had.  Remember to read all documents, don't take their word on anything.  Don't sign anything until all terms are to your liking.  And above all Don't let Dealers Bully you or Force you into a deal that you don't want.

Duane East Helena, Montana