Report: #1219605

• Brian Woods

Nationwide
    USA

Brian Woods Fraud Canton Ohio

I am a direct private lender and I funded a loan of $90,000.00 to Brian Woods who claims he lives in Canton Ohio, I sent him the recieipt for the payment confirmation of the loan yet he insisted the funds didn't reflect in his bank account. I contacted my bank to know the status of the wire transfer and they told me it has be delivered on my request again I contact Brian Woods about this and he didn't respond to my emails or phone calls.

I filed a complaint with me bank to withdraw the wire transfer and they told me there was no money in the account of Brian Woods that he withdrew all the money same day the transfer was made. Up till this moment the FBI and the Fraud Unit is still searching for this Brian Woods. He sent me every details about himself of which the agency confirmed. I will not go away until he is brought to justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2015 11:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brian-woods/nationwide/brian-woods-fraud-canton-ohio-1219605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content