Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Bridal Blvd is a horrible scam, You definitely get what you pay for, the saying" if its to good to be true it probably is" should be the motto for this compmay.  I ordered my wedding dress in Ivory and a Chiffon material, Only to get an email 2 weeks later telling me that it would be UGLY made in that material. Really? Then after finally receiving the dress three weeks late, the dress was White not ivory and it was satin... It was to small as well. After numerous attempts to contact this China based outfit, I was told to send the dress back and if indeed it was "white" and not ivory they would make me another one. oh and at my expense. I returned the dress (which they said would be $14.00 dollars to mail back, It was 30 dollars to return and requested they refund my money as I could not use the dress or wait for another. After many, many emails, they finally refunded me the amount of the dress, less 20% restock fee and the shipping. What?? I emailed then again only to be told that indeed the dress was Ivory (apparently China has a different opinion on the color Ivory), and that they had to waste the dress.  Beware of this company! I am out $75.00 just for ordering a dress from them! Wow, can you say they ripped me off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2011 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bridal-blvd/internet/bridal-blvd-bridal-boulevard-major-ripoff-internet-717450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bridal Blvd