Complaint Review: Bridgeview Bank

• Reported By: Tom Reynolds — Other United Kingdom
  • Bridgeview Bank

Internet, Illinois
    United States of America

My name is Tom . I am based in Britain.

I am concerned that Bridgeview Bank may have ( innocently) breached Illinois State privacy law by providing personal customer data in trials for their Disability on line banking service that could have been passed through Bulgarian computer servers.

I have tried bringing this to their attention several times ( with e-mail trail to show) but I get ignored.

Why?

I was intimately involved with the setting up of this service until July 2010 so I know the issues.

It is of no use to anyone to suppress such concern.

Sincerely,

Tom .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bridgeview-bank/internet-illinois-/bridgeview-bank-did-bridgeview-bank-breach-us-citizen-privacy-laws-internet-illinois-733456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Bridgeview Bank and 'alleged' breach of 'customer' privacy.

AUTHOR: Tom Reynolds - (United Kingdom)

I've been asking Bridgeview about this for about eight months now. Their 'executives ( Haleas, Haleas & Fagan) think themselves so 'clever' by trying to ignore me.I'm not about to give up.

Don't you in the US realise what a 'jewel' of a website you have in Ripoffreport.com!!! It could NEVER exist in the UK. Copy this e-mail to your associates, friends, people who run ANY bank account ( ALL banks are secretive). Contact the Fed. Ask them to investigate my allegations.

Contact your Senator.

It's this people-power' that will wipe the smugness off Bridgeview in particular and Banking in general.

If we only has a Ripoffreports in the UK...

Regards,

Tom.

The Point was that WE HERE have NO way to know, not that you haven't tried.

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Get it NOW? We're Amercans, NOT brits.  AND NOT BANKERS you're complaining where there's NO way to know?

Ask Bridgeview???

AUTHOR: Tom Reynolds - (United Kingdom)

Would you like to see the LIST of e-mails I've sent to Bridgeview asking them?

Why not contact them yourselves.

peter.haleas@bridgeviewbank.com
tom.haleas@bridgeviewbank.com
david.fagan@bridgeviewbank.com

I have contacted the Chicago Federal Reserve. It just strikes me that US citizens have privacy laws to regulate how and when their information can be disclosed but their power prevents the citizen from benefitting from such legislation!

Tom R
(((ROR REDACTED)))

No one here would know that, you'll have to ask the bank

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)