Complaint Review: Bright Light Media Ltd.

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012
  • Reported By: Leonard — Edmonton Alberta Canada
  • Bright Light Media Ltd.
    60 Windsor Ave,
    Internet
    United Kingdom

Bright Light Media Ltd. yourownstore.co.uk and yourownstore.com They lyed to me what it would tke to run and mantain a website they sold me, they also lyed to me about how much money it could make. London, United Kingdom

*Author of original report: Bright Light Media Ltd. yourownstore.co.uk and yourownstore.com They lied to me about what it would take to run and maintain a website, they also lied about how much money you could make.

I bought a website from yourownstore.co.uk and they said that it would not take much work to get it up and running, and I could make a good income. It took and increitable amount of time in learning what and how it worked and then when it was all set up to date have not made a dime!!! There are now about 79 other people who feel they to were lied to. We have set up a facebook page called Website Owners Group, were we get together and talk about how we can get are money back! The website cost me so far about $7000.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bright-light-media-ltd/internet/bright-light-media-ltd-yourownstorecouk-and-yourownstorecom-they-lyed-to-me-what-it-wo-932185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (Canada)

I bought a website from yourownstore.co.uk, and they said that it would not take much work to get it up and running, and I could make a good income. It took and increitable amount of time in learning what and how it worked, and then when it was all set up, to date I have not made a dime!!! There are now about 79 other people who feel they to were lied to. We have set up a facebook page called Website Owners Group, where we get together and talk about how we can get are money back! The website cost me so far about $7000.00 Canadian, and now Yourownstore has shut down my website, I have been disabled for about 4 years and it is very hard for me to work and I was looking forward to having this as my income!