Report: #205687

Complaint Review: British Gaming Commision Or British International Lottery Or British Random Lotto Or Sun Source Fina

• Submitted: Fri, August 11, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 11, 2006
  • Reported By: Norwalk California
  • British Gaming Commision Or British International Lottery Or British Random Lotto Or Sun Source Fina
    30 Liberty Av #224
    Calgary, Alberta
    Canada
  • Phone: 780-695-3678
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

British Gaming Commision Or British International Lottery Or British Random Lotto Or Sun Source Fina ripoff lottery, sent bad Suntrust Bank of Florida check to cover international clearance fees to process claim Calgary Alberta

I recieved a check and a letter in the mail. The check was from a Wade Raulerson Pontiac-GMC truck dealership in Gainsville, Florida in the amount of $2,994.57. The letter was from the British Gaming Commision (spelled incorrectly)and said I'd won $85,500.00 and that enclosed check was to cover international clearance fees.

The check looked genuine. I called 411 and obtained a number for Wade Raulerson Pontiac in Gainsville. The check was written on a Suntrust Bank of North Central Florida account. I called 411 and obtained the bank's number and called them. They confirmed the account was good and could cover the check amount. No one answered when I tried to reach the car dealership.

The letter directed me to call a Douglas Kas of Sun Source Financial Management Group at 30 Liberty Av #224 Calgary, AB T3G5S5 1-780-695-3678. I only got a recording with a full message box.

I took the check to a check cashing place instead of my bank. I didn't want to reveal my bank information unneccessarily. The teller was able to reach the car dealership at a different number than I was able to find. The check was no good, as I suspected.

Carla
Norwalk, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2006 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/british-gaming-commision-or-british-international-lottery-or-british-random-lotto-or-sun-source-fina/calgary-alberta-t3g-5s5/british-gaming-commision-or-british-international-lottery-or-british-random-lotto-or-sun-s-205687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content