Complaint Review: Brittany

• Brittany

Internet
    USA

Brittany TER #325925  Internet

she showed for an appt and proceeded to tell me, after I poured her a glass of wine, my office condo was bugged with cameras. I suggested and explained she was totally wrong and she proceeded to go into another room. At that point she indicated she was leaving and I asked for my $$$ back and she said I gave it to her. So I asked her to get the hell out and she left. Interesting as she said she came by UBER and I did see a red car drop her off. I never saw her call for UBER and 2 minutes later, when I opened the door to see the parking lot she was gone and vanished into thin air. I think she set me up and had an accomplish waiting for her. She indicated she was a new provider when i asked why she had only one review on TER and she totally misrepresented herself with her pictures, appearance and attitude.

She arrived at my office and we chatted and I poured her a glass of wine. She became paranoid and said my office was bugged with cameras and when I proceeded to explain how wrong she was she went into another room.

When I followed she said she was leaving. I asked for my money back and she laughed and said I gave it to her. Not wanting a confrontation I asked her to get the hell out.

She had come by UBER and I saw a red car drop her off. When I checked the parking lot 2 mintues later she had vanished into thin air. Never saw her call UBER and if she did they would not have arrived in 2 minutes so I believe I was setup and she had an accomplish to rip me off.

Jeff

Atlanta, GA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2017 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brittany/internet/brittany-ter-325925-internet-1376784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content