Complaint Review: BROADWAY PHOTO.COM - BWAY PHOTO.COM

• Reported By: NORTH BEND Oregon
  • BROADWAY PHOTO.COM - BWAY PHOTO.COM
    321 E. 89TH ST
    BROOKLYN, New York

BROADWAY PHOTO.COM - BWAY PHOTO.COM - BROADWAY PHOTO BAIT AND SWITCH, LIARS, RIPOFFS STAY AWAY BROOKLYN New York

I ordered A fuji camera from Broadway Photo on line for $223. the next day I recieved a email to verify my order, with a order number. the next day I recieved an email telling me I needed to call them to verify my order and get it processed.

I called and got a little more than I expected. i was asked if I wanted to purchass A battey pack and charger. I told them no so they asked if I wanted the sd card and said I would need the ultra fast one to work in that camera. I said no, I didn't need anything except the camera.He said ok he would proccess the order but did I want this camera or the us version. I told him there was nothing on his site that indicated that this was anything but a us model. He told me if I went to the about us button I would find it there. I went to the about us and told him there was nothing that said anything about this being A European camera. He said if it didn't say it was a us version it was A European version.

I told him to cancel my order and that iI didn't want the camera. he said he would sell me the us version for $295 to which iI declined. he finally agreed to cancel my order and slamed the phone down.

Ron
NORTH BEND, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/broadway-photocom-bway-photocom/brooklyn-new-york-11236/broadway-photocom-bway-photocom-broadway-photo-bait-and-switch-liars-ripoffs-stay-390176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content