Complaint Review: brokerpriceopinion.com

• brokerpriceopinion.com
    8700 turnpike rd
    westminster, Colorado
    USA

brokerpriceopinion.com first evaluation non payment for services westminster Colorado

I have been doing bpo's (broker price opinions) for this company since July 2013. I was told originally to expect payment for each order to be 90 days. I still have not been paid and they currentloy owe me approx $1100. It's thesame message each time I call " leave a message and someone will get back to me  in 72 business hours (not hours but business hours). I have talked to a couple of different people in accounting and was told that they have new investors signing up and will be able to "catch up" then. I knew I had a problem when i first heard that. It seems quite a few others have experienced the same thing.

Everyone in the company seems to be involved in it. The assigners  seem very friendly and polite and unaware that they are part of  a scam. I don't Think so. There is no way they can be so blind . Shame on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brokerpriceopinioncom/westminster-colorado-80031/brokerpriceopinioncom-first-evaluation-non-payment-for-services-westminster-colorado-1126099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content