Complaint Review: Brookdale Senior Living

Brentwood, Tennessee
    USA

Brookdale Senior Living Money ripoff Brentwood Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: We'd like to connect with you

My Father-in-Law left Brookdale Senior Living in Houston, and we were sent final bill of $191, which I paid even though I was surprised because I thought we were paid up. Next month I received a statement saying we were $181 overpaid and they'd review final bill. No word after that so several months later I called corporate offices and was told there was a late payment fee of $250, which offset the $181, so they consider matter closed (there was a late payment fee about a year before when they incorrectly credited our payment to another account, which took about four months of work on my part to resolve). I told the company representative that I wanted to speak to a supervisor. She said one would call me back in 24-48 hours, but no return call was ever received. Today I called the company and told the representative I plan to file a report with "Ripoff Report", and the representative said "have a nice day" and hung up! Concerning this company, the local billing personel have no authority, and the corporate people are insulated and impossible to contact. There were many other problems with this company during my Father-in Law's stay, and they repeatedly failed to live up to their contract obligations. My advice; stay as far away from Brookdale Senior Living as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2015 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brookdale-senior-living/brentwood-tennessee-37027/brookdale-senior-living-money-ripoff-brentwood-tennessee-1238661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

We'd like to connect with you

AUTHOR: Brookdale Representative - (USA)

Rob, we sincerely apologize for your recent experience with Brookdale. We do hope you will call us at 877-400-5296  at your earliest convenience to talk with our Resident and Family Connections team so we can learn more about this.