Report: #1120364

5900 Chimney Rock Ste#R
    Houston, Texas
    USA

Brooke Thompson Liberty Tax Service FRAUD Houston Texas

I bought a home from mr. thompson in Jan 2011 and paid him $850.00 monthly for a morgage payment for 3 years.  In Jan 2013 I was contacted by mr thompson bank with whom he purchased the home advicing me not to make any more payment to mr. thompson and to only make payments to the bank.  I was told from the bank that mr. thompson owed them money and they had a lien on his home.  Well then in december of 2013 I was told by the bank that they had sold my house.

I went to an attorney to try and file a sue on mr. thompson for fraud and showed them all of my documents of the purchase of the home and told all of my document included the deed was never filed in court therefore I was never known to the courts and bank that I purchased the home from mr. thompson.  So, at this point I lost all down payment given to mr. thompson and moneys paid to mr. thompson and to the bank.  I am going to court tomorrow february 3 to be evicted from my home and I have no place to go.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2014 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brooke-thompson/houston-texas-77081/brooke-thompson-liberty-tax-service-fraud-houston-texas-1120364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content