Complaint Review: Brooke/Morgan/Madison

• Brooke/Morgan/Madison

New York, New York
    USA

Brooke/Morgan/Madison Escort stole cash New York New York

I had put my own ad up in the Backpage Misc section of jobs (where all the adult jobs are posted) just looking for a girl to hang out with. I have done this before and sometime nonpros respond and I have found some nice college girls in this way.

This girl emailed, said her name is Brooke, and sent me bikini picture that looked ok. We went out to dinner and hung out for about 3 hours. Pretty soon after meeting her, she told me she is an escort. But honestly, I wasn't really interested to pay her for sex. She's 27 and has two kids being raised by her mom and just seems a little bit more jaded than I like.

So the first meeting was fine, nothing really happened except for talking. I felt like we knew each other on a semi-friendly basis at least.

I met her a second time for pretty much the same thing and that's when she stole $200 cash from me. [continued below]....

.....

I just want to protect other people from getting scammed by her. Before I met her, I did google her phone number but nothing came up. She doesn't seem to have any active profiles up and I was only able to find what looked like some old postings from Connecticut which I linked below. In those postings, she calls herself Morgan. I think she is trying to be under the radar or hiding from someone and is why she doesn't have an ad posted.

Her ad:
Hey guys I'm Morgan I'm 20 years old . 5'3 115 lbs 34B
I love to expl0re the natural side of things gl@ZINGS & MORE! SUPER SPECI@L HALLOWEEN S@VINGS!!¡¡ call or text me
Out calls ONLY
84539ONE1FIVE1FIVE

asexyservice.com/northwest-connecticut/classifieds/ad/5818e1da8f436y1khO6YmMX7ZhGYh5k3dLy9TD86fyKXTWQKHD/#&gid=1&pid=1

cityxguide.com/escorts/brunette-sexy-kitten-super-h0rny-815676/

(845) 391-1515 | 845.391.1515 | 845-391-1515 | (845)391-1515 | 8453911515
845THREE91ONE5ONE5
84539ONE1FIVE1FIVE
Madiblaire17@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2017 03:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brookemorganmadison/new-york-new-york/brookemorganmadison-escort-stole-cash-new-york-new-york-1396646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content